While we were there we had the documentary crew there filming us again. I can not wait until it's finished and we get to watch it.
After our tour we made our group lunch in the home economics room. We made spring roll things, sushi look-a-like sandwiches, and rolls. The sushi look-a-like sandwiches were the best! And we're beautifully presented. The documentary crew was filming us cooking and eating :)
After we had eaten our lunch we went to the computer room to do an online career selector. I enjoyed doing that, it told me something different to what I want to do but in majority was correct.
On the way back to Moe we were all a little tired and were not as talkative, I'm bushed and would love to crawl into bed and sleep the whole weekend away!
Will post photos of our food ASAP!
Aimes xx
No comments:
Post a Comment