Tuesday, 25 February 2014

My best friend is leaving me!

OMG my bestie is moving!


So tonight my best friend of 10 years is yet again leaving her home town (where I still live). It still hasn't sunk in that I will no longer be able to visit my best friend! She means the world to me and I will miss her dearly, I hope that one day soon she will return to me.

I remember back in high school when she broke up with her boyfriend and I told her that I liked him and the next day she got back with him, I was shattered that she would hurt me like that (OMG I was so 14 years old!). I also remember all the times I was outed in our group of 5 and she would be the only to still talk to me, although she felt like she had to hide it from the rest of the group.

I really can't believe we have been friends for 10 beautiful years, I will always love you Jessica! You will always be my best friend, my rock, my soul.

Please don't leave me here alone for too long :)

Aimes xx


Just one of my random messages of appreciation to my girl!
So sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment